Monday, July 17, 2006

The parking problem (again)

Ok, I know I've been a whiney bitch about the fact that people park on the sidewalk and how I can't walk on the sidewalk and end up having to walk in the street. Well, last week the city came and towed all the cars parked up on the sidewalk in front of my house because, technically, it's illegal to park there. So you'd think I'd be happy, right? Well, no. Now I'm cranky because there is nowhere to park my car! Where else am I supposed to park if I can't put my car up on the sidewalk? Seriously, now I have go at least 3 blocks away before I can find a legal parking spot. I mean, 3 whole blocks is a long way to walk (I know, poor me). I promise I'll stop whining about parking on the sidewalk if you'll just let me park on my sidewalk. Puh-lease?!?!?!

3 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He, he ... now you know...

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A three-block walk should seem like a short distance for a law-abiding visitor and/or resident living in Belgrade.

atk

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)) see how the probelm is complex?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home