At least Argentina won games! I've been depressed since June 12 when the US team began stinking up the German country side. AARRRGGHHH! We have such a choke problem when it comes to the World Cup. We could have done so much better!
Don't worry, Baruk. If they gave a World Cup for writhing around on the ground in pretend agony while your teammates whine for a foul, Argentina would win each and every time (though my Portuguese irmãos would have given them a run for their money this year).
I'm on my first married adventure....to Serbia. At the moment I'm a little desperate to find a job, to learn the language and to make friends in my current location. This blog will chronicle my adventures in a foreign land - as well as give me a place to yabber on so that Mike is not tortured with every opinion that I would like to share - although I will try not to torture my readers either! Let me know what you think!
3 Comments:
Awwwwww!
At least Argentina won games! I've been depressed since June 12 when the US team began stinking up the German country side. AARRRGGHHH! We have such a choke problem when it comes to the World Cup. We could have done so much better!
Don't worry, Baruk. If they gave a World Cup for writhing around on the ground in pretend agony while your teammates whine for a foul, Argentina would win each and every time (though my Portuguese irmãos would have given them a run for their money this year).
Post a Comment
<< Home