Dale Argentina!!!
Mike and I have officially caught the fever - WORLD CUP FEVER!!! We are leaving for Germany tomorrow and we have tickets for the Serbia vs. Argentina game on Friday! Wooo hooo!But I have to be honest with my readers, I used to live in Argentina and I first fell in love with watching futbol while rooting for the Argentine national team and therefore my loyalty and my heart will always be with Argentine futbol. I will proudly be wearing my blue and white striped jersey and yelling "DALE ARGENTINA" (Go Argentina). I have already promised my Serb friends that I will not root against Serbia, but I will definitely be rooting for Argentina. And I'm not sorry about it.
If it's any consolation, however, Mike will be standing next to me in his Red Star jersey yelling "Hajde Srbija," but somehow I think I will be louder ;)
I'll try to write some updates from Germany, otherwise, I'll be back when Argentina makes it to round two and starts their march toward their World Cup victory!!!!!

7 Comments:
¡¡Vamos, vamos... Argentina!! Así me gusta querida Brooke, todo un país va a estar a full gritando a la par tuya el viernes cuando juguemos contra Serbia.. No sabés lo que es Córdoba, cada vez que Argentina hace un gol, vuelan millones de papelitos por todos lados, es increíble.. Espero verte en la pantalla gigante del estadio al lado de Mike!! Ole, Ole, Ole... cada día te quiero más, soy argentino!!
Hi, Brooke!
I have only just discovered your blog (minutes ago, infact) and am loving it! I will bookmark you so that I can return often. I've always wanted to know more about Serbia and the surrounding regions and your blog enables me to do that, thanks!
Enjoy the football, lucky you! :)
Brooke, Surely its In-ger-lund, In-ger-lund, In-ger-lund!!!! The home of football!!!!! The BBC seem certain we are going to win (and they hate being nationalistic.... so surely we are going to win!!!!!)
Dave
Hope there will be update, soon
Que puedo decir ahora que todo está dicho.. Creo que 6 goles no es la diferencia real entre los dos equipo pero... NO PUEDO CREER QUE HAYAS TENIDO LA SUERTE DE ESTAR EN LA CANCHA JUSTO ESE DÍA!!! AHORA TENDRÍAS QUE IR ATODOS LOS PARTIDOS DE ARGENTINA HASTA QUE SALGAMOS CAMPEONES!!!
ARGENTINA, ARGENTINA...
Brooke, I depend on you and your reports from my country. Otherwise I mgith just up and go back to Serbia and that won't be good for me. Write soon please!
Hey Brooke hi! how r u? I just discovered this blog and it is great! It says here that u used to live in Argentina and I am a Serbian interested moving in there. I visited buenos aires this January and I absolutely love it--their people remind me of Serbian! hehe how can i contact u, if not a problem to ask ur experiences about moving there? thanx,i.
Post a Comment
<< Home