You shouldn't be showing that off on your blog. You just might have a mysterious break-in one of these days, with nothing missing but the mac and cheese!
I'm on my first married adventure....to Serbia. At the moment I'm a little desperate to find a job, to learn the language and to make friends in my current location. This blog will chronicle my adventures in a foreign land - as well as give me a place to yabber on so that Mike is not tortured with every opinion that I would like to share - although I will try not to torture my readers either! Let me know what you think!
6 Comments:
You're welcome!
You shouldn't be showing that off on your blog. You just might have a mysterious break-in one of these days, with nothing missing but the mac and cheese!
mm biscuits, mmm cheese.
Any of you guys with a tip on which shop in Bg has the widest selection of cheese?
Oh! How you taunt me!
Bg anon I really don't know who has the most, but Mercatur sure had a lot.
Hope you liked the variety...especially, the Scoobey-doo!
Post a Comment
<< Home