Belgrade resturant review: Iguana
While I am probably the last ex-pat in town to discover Iguana resturant, I offer these words of advice to anyone who has yet to eat there: you have got to go - it's fabulous!First of all, don't ask for a menu. There isn't one - the owner changes the selections every night. The waiter will come over and describe the 5-6 choices for you and I can assure you that everything is excellent! I've visited three times now and have yet to have a bad meal. I can highly recommend the prawn and spinach salad, homemade tomato soup, grilled sole and the grilled steak. The food can probably be best described as American or perhaps Austrialian (since the owner lived in Australia for 15 years).
Iguana draws a large ex-pat crowd because the food is wonderful, the waiters speak excellent English and the owner is friendly and clearly loves what he does.
Iguana is located in Vracar across the street from the Wellness gym, at ulica Bozidara Adzije 30 tel: 011-244-3383
Check it out!

3 Comments:
Geesh, Brooke. _Everyone_ knows about the Iguana.
Yes, full of foreigners + NGO. Natasa Kandic is regular guest! Once was enough, but food was delicious.
mmmm, stop this food talk will you?
Its making me hungry
Post a Comment
<< Home