Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hotel Review: Rezime Residence

I know I've complained on the Belgrade Blog about the lack of good hotels in the Belgrade city center, but apparently I wasn't looking hard enough! I recently discovered a great tiny hotel on the street Marsala Birjuzova 22 (which is about 50 meters from the main pedestrian shopping area in the middle of the city): Rezime Residence.

This small hotel (9 rooms) is absolutely wonderful!! It was carved out of an apartment building and each room is the size of a small apartment. The rooms all have huge double beds, giant windows, plasma screen TV's and super-modern bathrooms. I was thoroughly impressed when I went there recently to pick up one of my co-workers that had come to town for a couple of weeks. She even told me that one night she was feeling quite sick so the hotel staff went out and got her some medicine and brought her water and a little food. Talk about a full-service hotel!!

I'm not sure how new the hotel is, but I get the impression that they just started operating recently. I would highly recommend it to anyone needing a place to stay in Belgrade - it is by far the best hotel I've seen yet!

Rezime Residence
http://www.rezimeapartments.co.yu/index_engl.htm
Marsala Birjuzova 22
(it costs between 115 and 135 Euros per night depending on the type of room)

5 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip. Though, did you read FAQ on their website? :) "Do I get fresh towels and soap?" :)

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there are many more hotels in BG to find that are great..if u need more info about it, i ll post it..and these are not all new. also the reason for bad service and shitty hotels is because milosevic banned tourists for coming in for 15 yrs.

 
At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to live in Marsala Birjuzova but that was some time ago. I wonder who owns the hotel?

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, is this is a hint that we should book there when we come visit? I thought you had an extra room for us :)
Lizzie

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Ivan said...

rezime, like many fine serbian establishments, is owneed by a reformed mobster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home