Monday, December 19, 2005

And the winner is....

My mom and step-father for being our first visitors!!! We are so excited to finally show off our city and our new Serbian life.

I apologize in advance if I don't post as often for the next couple of weeks, but I will be busy entertaining.

We do want everyone to know that there will also be prizes for our second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth visitors....but don't be the seventh, there is no prize for seventh place.

3 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Brooke, Mike, Judy and Andy. Enjoy your travels. Congrats on being number 1...I hope I make it out to Serbia before number 7 !!!
MCJ

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Judy and Andy made it to Belgrade safely! Have a great visit together...Bob wants to know what the prizes are, then he will decide!!!! I just know that when we get there, you will tell us you have been reassigned to Paris, Brussels, London, or Rome!!
SZW

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best part is the hospitality in this really nice and really big apartment! And Bob, the prize is amazing--worth the trip!! ( but everybody has to bring peanut butter)....JCK in Belgrade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home