Thursday, December 15, 2005

dude

you guys are killing me with these "anonymous" comments on my blog. do you have any idea how much time Mike and I stare at the anonymous comments and try to figure out who wrote them? PUHLEEEEASE SIGN YOUR FREAKING COMMENT PEOPLE!!! you can use initials if you don't want the whole world to know who wrote it, or come up with a code name that only you and I would know, but stop with the freaking anonymous! And that one in response to the "Expose" post? ohmygod is it killing me to know who wrote that. Was it Brad responding? Was it one of our other Tufts friends being funny? Maybe Brad is torturing me by not telling - uuugh, well, it's working!!!! I'm so tortured!!!! And who called me a lazy-ass? You better own up to that one!

5 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Brad said...

Yep, that anonymous comment on the expose was me. I left it anonymous just to torture you. I figured you would figure it was me anyway. Also for the record, there is no grey in my chest hair. My back hair is another story...

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! I KNEW THAT WAS YOU!!!!

she didn't believe me. she thought it was sam or lipsky but nope. i saw right through that anonymous guise.

well done...

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't you heard today's news (Dec 16, 2005)? President Bush has secretly authorized the NSA to spy on domestic communications, and that includes this e-mail. I'm staying anonymous. kat (formerly atk)

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

you can't be kat - we already have a kat - maybe you should be chem-dude (although that might guarantee you a spot on their watch list)

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like anonymous...it's much more fun this way...besides you can always tell it's me...I am the "nutty" as opposed to "clever" one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home