Monday, February 20, 2006

Happy to not be at the Olympics

Mike and I had considered going to the Olympics - it's only a day's drive from here - but boy am I glad we didn't! You see, I spent the weekend playing outside in the 60 degree weather and enjoying some much needed sunshine and, in the evenings, I watched people at the Olympics shiver while the snow dumped down on all the events. Hehehe, we not only saved money and time by not going, I saved my fingers and toes from freezing, yay!

And to those of you freezing through the cold snap in the US, hehehehe, sorry, but I am so enjoying a few days of spring before we are plunged back into the cold grey of Eastern Europe!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my water is back on...YAY!! No burst pipes in this house, whew!
~Summer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home