Tuesday, February 07, 2006
About Me
- Name: Brooke
- Location: Belgrade, Serbia
I'm on my first married adventure....to Serbia. At the moment I'm a little desperate to find a job, to learn the language and to make friends in my current location. This blog will chronicle my adventures in a foreign land - as well as give me a place to yabber on so that Mike is not tortured with every opinion that I would like to share - although I will try not to torture my readers either! Let me know what you think!
Previous Posts
- Huge Shout Out to Oxfam!!!
- I almost got hit by a car today.....
- Today is Serbian National Non-Smoking Day
- Welcome to the big leagues boys
- I talk the telephone with you
- Bus etiquette
- The languages are colliding in my brain!
- How can I follow that?
- Time for Prayer
- How was my first day of work, you ask?

2 Comments:
US FAITHFUL BLOGGERS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR PETTY PROBLEMS.
WE EXPECT AT LEAST A HALF PAGE OF BLOG FROM YOU A DAY. NO EXCUSES.
WE DEPEND ON YOU BRINGING SOME JOY AND HUMOR INTO OUR MISERABLE LIVES.
AND I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU ARE UP LATE TONIGHT SINCE MY SON JIST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH ME.
HOPE YOU SMACK HIM UP THE SIDE OF HIS HEAD FOR WHAT HE SAID ABOUT YOU.
YOUR OTHER MIKE.
I AM HAVING WITHDRAWLS...DON'T EVER DO THIS AGAIN...I NEED YOU
DONNA N.O.
Post a Comment
<< Home