Monday, January 16, 2006

How was my first day of work, you ask?

It was grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! The people at the first NGO I am working for (I'm splitting my time between two) are extremely nice and smart and I think I will really enjoy working with them. I just hope that I can actually contribute something that they haven't already mastered.

My evening was even better when Mike and I drove home in our new car and came home to a clean house (the maid came today and I didn't have to sit here like a lump while she cleaned), a sink that had been fixed (the landlord finally called in a plumber), and a yummy dinner of bangers and mash (one of my favorites) prepared by my lovely husband.

What more could a Serbwife ask for?

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, a great day!! Love the car... congratulations!! jillian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home