"I like big butts....
and I can not lie, you other brothers can't deny..." Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-Lot"What you gon’ do with all that junk? All that junk inside your trunk?..." My Humps by Black Eyed Peas
"Big bottom drive me out of my mind. How can I leave this behind..." Big Bottom by Spinal Tap
These are your three choices for theme song for our NEW CAR!!!! Yep, we finally bought a car. See the pictures below.
Isn't she pretty?

Please notice the excellent sidewalk parking job she has....

It's a 2001 Renault Laguna. We are very excited to finally have some wheels and are planning to put many kilometers on her. We know it's a "her" because of her large hind-quarters (see pictures). Hence the reason all of the theme song choices have something to do with a large-bottomed lady. Now don't get me wrong, we like our lady-vehicle with a large trunk for all our junk, I just think she needs an appropriate song and name to go with her look. Therefore, I have decided to hold a vote (write in candidates will also be accepted). Please select your favorite theme song and name for our new car. The three leading name choices are as follows:
*Fergie (lead singer of Black Eyed Peas who sings "My Humps")
*La grande dame (she is a french car after all)
*Nasa velika dama ("our large lady" in Serbian - note to Serbs: yes, yes, yes, I am positive that I don't have the case right, but I haven't learned cases yet, so cut me some slack!!)
Please let me know your choice as the poor girl is sitting outside nameless at the moment.

7 Comments:
I vote for Fergie.
It is nice and simple.
Just for FYI, it is said 'Nasa velika dama'
Cases are a %$$#% i know!
Igor
Thanks, Igor, I'll make that change now.
She's gonna live in Belgrade, so will be happier among her sidewalk parking friends with the Serbian name. mom
I can't think of Fergie anymore without the mental image of the recent photos of her where she wet her pants onstage. Ew. But if you are free from that association then by all means call her Fergie. How 'bout Jenny from the Bloc after J-Lo? ;)
Great looking car! So happy for you two. I think you need to give it a Serb name-szw
While I am personally partial to Spinal Tap's song and Fergies'....well whatever. I must say that I am shocked that Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls" (...you make the rockin' world go 'round) didnt make your poll. In the interest of building democracy in Serbia, I demand that "Big Fat Fanny" get a spot on the ballot. Mann
Mann - I couldn't agree more. This poll should be run in a truly democratic fashion. Fanny is officially on the ballot!
Post a Comment
<< Home