Thursday, January 12, 2006

Photos!!!

I finally got all the wires and power converter I need to download photos, so here's a few from our recent travels.


Gondolas with San Giorgio church in the background


Rialto Bridge in Venice


Ljubljana outdoor Christmas festival


Lamp shop in the Grand Bazzar


Istanbul Harbor at Sunset


The Hagia Sofia in Istanbul

4 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow -- a true budding photographer, Mike! How's your camera?

Brooke, I hope the job is fun and that I don't soon go the way of Desperate Jobseeker... though I suppose the worse it can get to is May through September in Spain being depressed (but tan), and then starting a new search in October... I might need your support if it happens that way. We'll make the spare bedroom up for you.

Do you think Freedom House has volunteer opportunities in Ibiza for a temporary transfer?

Thanks for the Slovenia recommendation. I dream to be able to say I am bidding on something! And I just checked -- it wasn't on the bid list for this current training class. Which means it will surely be open for me when it's my turn. =)

jillian

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photos are just great. They look so professional; and I feel like I am right there in time and space....Thanks for sharing them with us...
MCJ

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow1 Mike's an artist! jck

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! did you take them. Esp like the gondolas, the lamp shop. I hope you're well, Brooke - just back from a long holiday myself. Also thinking of the journalist in Iraq. She's got connections all over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home