Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I want wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving a day early because Mike and I will be traveling to Istanbul, Turkey tomorrow for the holiday. We have decided that actually being in Turkey exonerates us from having to eat turkey on Thanksgiving. I hope our families will forgive us for not sharing the holiday with them.

This also means that you, my loyal readers, will have to do without any blog posts until next week. I'm sure, however, that you'll all be too comatose from eating all that leftover turkey to notice. I promise to come home with some stories and hopefully not too many Turkish carpets.

Have a great holiday and save some pumpkin pie for me!

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday! Welcome to a new decade! ...smw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home