Saturday, April 08, 2006

Where has all the Kraft Macaroni and Cheese gone?



It's gone. *sniff* All gone. I don't know how I'm going to go on. We brought over 16 boxes and my mom gave us 4 more when she came. We tried to be good. We tried to ration. But it's too good. I blame myself. All those days without working, sitting at home alone with the Mac and Cheese calling my name from the pantry. I ate too much. I regret it now. We can't buy it here - I doubt we can even buy it on this continent. Oh my - how will we make it for the next 5 months until we visit home?

**note to the readers with access to Kraft Mac and Cheese: THIS IS A HINT!!!!!

**note to those of you that are going to advise me to make my own: IT IS NOT THE SAME - TAKE THE HINT!!!!!

7 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you make your own macaroni and cheese from scratch? Let's see...pasta...yesss. Mild chedderish cheese ....yesss. Milk...yesss. And butter, or margarine...YES! You can put it in a small cardboard box if you want. And call it Serbian Cheesy Noodles. Of course you'd have problems finding all the chemicals they put in their's, but you'd have to make a few small sacrifices.

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF mate? Can't you read, she said it doesn't taste the same...

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary poppins,

I am revising and thus very bored, so can I ask what it is? Is it ready made? Or is it all the ingredients ready mixed and you just add water - like a pot noodle?! Is this like your obsession with Oreos, Hershys and that gum when you were in London? (or was that Erin?) This is sadly making me think you cant buy it on this continent (well this island at least!!!!)

I am also slightly concerned that you are missing it a little too much as you seem to be photographing empty boxes!!!!!

Dave

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

Oh, Dave, you haven't lived until you've had Mac and Cheese (it's a really quick meal that is delicious, unlike that beans on toast crap that you like to eat). In terms of the Oreos and Hershys, I think those were Erin's obsessions - but American gum, OMG, American gum is by far better than any other gum you can get in the world - but not too worry, we brought 25 packs of Original flavor Trident with us and we're not in any danger of running out, so you don't have to worry about seeing pictures of empty gum wrappers on the blog too.

Good luck with the studies...

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Brooke....no mac and cheese :( I have some in my cabinet, family size even (although I've found out family size is WAY to much for two people to eat, even in a week.) Maybe I'll have some kraft mac and cheese tonight for dinner....mmmm, yum! okay, that was just mean!

send me your address and I'll gladly send some your way :)

and to Dave...mac and cheese is soooooo much better than your beans on toast craziness. You really must live outside the box and try it (get it, haha, okay, that was just corny!)

your way to bored on a sunday cousin

~Summer

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understood your nostalgia for your loving Kraft Mac and Cheese. Belgrade is my native town (currently in MN), and I am over there every summer, but always with shortage of luggage space.
Try to order here if they deliver out of UK. http://www.americansoda.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=kraft+macaroni&x=23&y=15

These people on E-Bay are willing to send worldwide:




http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4449277142&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX_Stores

Best regards,
Ljiljana
p.s. It is really funny how you describe Belgrade

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understood your nostalgia for your loving Kraft Mac and Cheese. Belgrade is my native town (currently in MN), and I am over there every summer, but always with shortage of luggage space.
Try to order here if they deliver out of UK. http://www.americansoda.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=kraft+macaroni&x=23&y=15

These people on E-Bay are willing to send worldwide:




http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4449277142&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX_Stores

Best regards,
Ljiljana
p.s. It is really funny how you describe Belgrade

10:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home