OMG IT'S SPRING!!! I'M SO HAPPY IT'S SPRING!!!
Words can not express how much I love spring. I love it when the temperature is around 70 degrees (20 Celsius), the sun is shining, there's a refreshing cool breeze blowing, the trees are budding, the flowers smell wonderful and my feet are finally thawed! My energy level increases dramatically in the spring and I feel the need to make every excuse to go outside - we only have 2 bottles of milk? aha, we need more, I will go out and buy more! The garbage is half-full, well, I definitely need to take it out! - anything to get me outside!Well, yesterday was one of these perfect spring days and so I insisted that Mike and I take the camera on a walk so that I could document the happiness I felt. We went to St. Sava cathedral, see picture:

As we were walking around the park surrounding the cathedral, we ran into the cutest little honey-fair. Around 30 honey venders set up booths to let the public taste their different varieties of honey (who knew there were so many different kinds?). I mean really, could this day get any better - beautiful spring day, on a walk with my love and now yummy honey to taste!?!?
Certainly my April Fools day was no joke!!

2 Comments:
Hello,
You are healing my nostalgia for my native town. Recently I discovered your blog and like it very much. So objective and funny! Keep good works!
Best regards,
What a perfect idea for spring- a honey fair!
Post a Comment
<< Home