These are great pictures. The contrast of the grey buildings, cold atmosphere and bright balloons is a testiment to hope for the future... Thanks for sharing MCJ
I didn't like Milosevic, EVER. But, on the day of his funeral? This is not democracy, it's indecency. Are we like him? That's why there was few thousands against 30 times bigger crowd (they are not in the pictures). Sad, he is a history, don't make him alive. Let him go, think about future.
I'm on my first married adventure....to Serbia. At the moment I'm a little desperate to find a job, to learn the language and to make friends in my current location. This blog will chronicle my adventures in a foreign land - as well as give me a place to yabber on so that Mike is not tortured with every opinion that I would like to share - although I will try not to torture my readers either! Let me know what you think!
2 Comments:
These are great pictures. The contrast of the grey buildings, cold atmosphere and bright balloons is a testiment to hope for the future...
Thanks for sharing
MCJ
I didn't like Milosevic, EVER. But, on the day of his funeral? This is not democracy, it's indecency. Are we like him? That's why there was few thousands against 30 times bigger crowd (they are not in the pictures). Sad, he is a history, don't make him alive. Let him go, think about future.
Post a Comment
<< Home