Thursday, March 30, 2006
About Me
- Name: Brooke
- Location: Belgrade, Serbia
I'm on my first married adventure....to Serbia. At the moment I'm a little desperate to find a job, to learn the language and to make friends in my current location. This blog will chronicle my adventures in a foreign land - as well as give me a place to yabber on so that Mike is not tortured with every opinion that I would like to share - although I will try not to torture my readers either! Let me know what you think!
Previous Posts

3 Comments:
I was thinking of you and her family when I heard the news of her release.
I am very glad to hear some good international news for a change.
MCJ
I immediately thought of you when I heard the news this morning...I am so very relieved for Jill, her family, and you and everyone else who know and love them. So nice to have some good news for a change!
When I heard the great news I knew you would be very happy and relieved.
Her family must be totally in 7th Heaven over this great news.
PBMike
Post a Comment
<< Home