Bumperstickers from America
Two weeks until election day in the US! Here are a few bumperstickers for your enjoyment (I did not write these and do not take any credit, but I do think they are quite clever).*AT LEAST IN VIETNAM, BUSH HAD AN EXIT STRATEGY
*BLIND FAITH IN BAD LEADERSHIP IS NOT PATRIOTISM
*IF YOU'RE NOT OUTRAGED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
*POVERTY, HEALTHCARE & HOMELESSNESS ARE MORAL ISSUES
*BUSH LIED, AND YOU KNOW IT
*GOD BLESS EVERYONE (No exceptions)
*BUSH SPENT YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY ON HIS WAR
*PRO AMERICA, ANTI BUSH
*WHO WOULD JESUS BOMB?
*FEEL SAFER NOW?
*I'D RATHER HAVE A PRESIDENT WHO SCREWED HIS INTERN THAN ONE WHO SCREWED HIS COUNTRY
*MY VALUES? FREE SPEECH. EQUALITY. LIBERTY. EDUCATION. TOLERANCE.
*IS IT 2008 YET?
*DISSENT IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF PATRIOTISM -- Thomas Jefferson
*DON'T BLAME ME. I VOTED AGAINST BUSH -- TWICE!
*ANNOY A CONSERVATIVE; THINK FOR YOURSELF
*GEORGE W. BUSH: MAKING TERRORISTS FASTER THAN HE CAN KILL THEM
*KEEP YOUR THEOCRACY OFF MY DEMOCRACY
*STEM CELL RESEARCH IS PRO LIFE
*HATE, GREED, IGNORANCE: WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
*HONOR OUR TROOPS - DEMAND THE TRUTH
*FACT: BUSH OIL
1999 - $19 BARREL
2006 - $70 BARREL
*HOW ON EARTH CAN 59,411,287 PEOPLE BE SO DUMB

4 Comments:
Didn't vote for him either -- couldn't believe when he was elected (both the first and the second time). The man is an embarrassment. Let's keep our fingers crossed, and I hope that all of the Americans living abroad take the time to vote (it doesn't take much effort!) I'd like to feel good about America again! There's also a parallel here -- Milosevic had little remorse sending innocent Serbs to die in Bosnia, the same way Bush has little remorse watching innocent American soldiers die in Iraq.
Brooke/Milica,
Brooke, thanks for the funny sticker texts, they are really great, good sense of humour!
Milica, yes, you are right. Wonder always when people like Bush have to stand trial. Probably, like in every war, the winner writes the history and is therefore untouchable
milena generacijo milena generacijo milena generacijo moja..e znate ovu pesmu? do jaja..
Good for you that you could collect such a nice collection... what I see around here is "I {heart} jet noise" (living near a military airstrip), and "my pit bull beats your honor student".
Post a Comment
<< Home